Serving The Mid-Atlantic Region Through Strategic Partnerships
Collectively, partnering organizations work with the center to perform instrumental services:
- Providing expert knowledge on the industry
- Facilitating client identification, referrals, teaming arrangements, and matchmaking with service providers and resource organizations, including access to public and private sector services and resources
- Providing assistance with access to financing, contracts, markets, and to strategic business consulting and global business development services.
- Assessing the regulatory climate and advocating for regulatory reform
- Supporting center events
The Mid-Atlantic Center is operated by the City of Baltimore through collaboration between strategic partners.
- Mayor’s Office of Minority and Women-Owned Business Development (MWBD)
- Regional Manufacturing Institute of Maryland (RMI)
- Maryland Governor’s Office of Minority Affairs (GOMA)
- Meridian Management Group (MMG)
- SMART States – Maryland, Delaware, New Jersey, Pennsylvania (SMART)
- Virginia Manufacturers Association (VMA)
- Capital Region Minority Supplier Development Council (CRMDSC)